Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Houston Events 2017



Update from 2 Houston WTR events
            At each of our Houston events we had between 650 and 700 guests. Once again we witnessed God change lives, marriages, and families forever! There were 24 salvations and many marriages restored.

These comments came from our Houston Galleria event:

We reconnected from the isolation we created over time.  The Love Letters were life-changing for us.  We will fight to not allow isolation to creep in again.  Oneness wins!  Thank God for this life-changing getaway and reminder.  We win because Christ won! Husband, 8 to 9, married 20 years

I was hurting, committed to my husband for the sake of my children, not feeling love for my husband.  My heart was hardened and I was rebellious.  God melted my heart and gave me a renewed love for my husband.  I was transformed!  I was given the tools I need to be the wife God wants me to be.  Looking forward to the rest of my life with my husband!  Wife, 3 to 9, married 31 years

These comments came from our Houston Sugar Land event:

My husband and I were in the process of painting and repairing our home to sell and divorce after 38 years. God dealt with both of our hearts separately to reconcile, forgive, and recommit.  I cannot believe we got to renew our vows at the conference today! Wife, 3 to 7, married 38 years

When we came, I really didn’t think we would survive.  Now I have hope and a commitment to stick with our marriage.  We have reaffirmed our love to each other.  Wife, 2 to 8, married 8.5 years


No comments: